Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Gatlinburg Weather Forecast

The weather forecast for Gatlinburg is a little tricky because of the mountains. However, if you find a good source for checking the weather in Gatlinburg, you should keep with it. I know for me the best source I have found is the weather channel. Yes, this sounds a little odd to say because you would think the local channels would have the most accurate readings, but I can tell you from experience it is not always accurate.



With the local channels they tend to get the weather right, but it can be dramatically off and this can lead to people making a mistake when they are heading out to the mountains. I am working on trying to find a way to get the weather to update on here automatically, but at this time everyone is charging an arm and a leg to get the widget loaded. So I cannot afford to do it at this time, but when I do you all will be the first to know!



from Gatlinburg http://ift.tt/1jtk4ra

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment