Thursday, April 3, 2014

Gatlinburg Hotels With Indoor Water Park

Hotels with an indoor water park can be both exciting to stay at and a downer at the same time. The problem is when you are in Gatlinburg you will find there are only two places that I have found that offer an indoor water park with the Gatlinburg hotel attached. I know this sounds bad for a tourist area like Gatlinburg, but this is what I have found and this is quite shocking actually, but here are the names of the two locations. I will tell you that I have never stayed at either place so the information will be general about the location.



Wildnerness at the Smokies - This is the first water park that I found that is indoors. The good news is this place does look like it is very fun and it has a huge pool. In fact, next to some of the outdoor water parks that I have seen this is the largest pool I have ever seen. So you will find the pool is going to be a great option for you to pursue. Please note that this indoor water park is located in Sevierville and not even in Gatlinburg.



Wild Bear Falls - The resort that you have here is going to keep you busy. The downside is this is just a water park without a hotel attached to it. However, if you are just wanting to have something to do when the weather is too hot or cold for you to go into the mountains the indoor water park can be a great option. I know that I have found these parks to be a great way to pass the time and if you have kids a great way to change their mood from being bored to having a good vacation.



As you can tell the selection of indoor water parks is very limited in the Smokies. However, these are great places to stay at even if you are not sure which of the hotels you need to stay at to be close to the resort. I know that in my research of these water parks, I only found these two that were considered true water parks and neither one of these has all the features you would want to have, but you can research them each some more to see if these are the best option for you.









from Gatlinburg http://ift.tt/QJq9TG

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment