Sunday, December 25, 2016

29[M4F] - #NYC - Hungover and looking for some company for a little hair of the dog.

I'm paying the price of drinking too much last night and I'd love some company while I get a little hair of the dog, maybe even a meal and in return, I promise a fun time. I'm 28 years old, 5'10, 190 pounds, black hair, dark brown eyes.

Do I have the body of a greek god? Not really. Am I going to give you the best sex you've ever had? Highly unlikely. Am I amazing and perfect in bed? Far from it. I am, however, eager to please and promise you I'll do my best to get you off. What I promise you is a fun time with a guy that's a good listener, doesn't take himself too seriously and is fun in bed. I'm GGG, sexually adventurous, laid back and easy going.

Love food, and cooking - if you like to cook, that's fantastic! Love dogs and well, cats too but I'm allergic to cats. Love being lazy at times and staying home and watching Netflix. I'm a SUPER fan of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia so if you like the show, we'll get along swimmingly well. Also like shows like Arrested Development, Lost, Breaking Bad, etc. Also, huge fan of stand up comedy - if you like guys like Bill Burr, Louis C.K., John Mulaney, we'll love each other.

Anyway, if any of this appeals to you in any way, I'd love to hear from you.



Submitted December 25, 2016 at 10:07AM by weekendta http://ift.tt/2hEw8qJ

No comments:

Post a Comment