Hi, I hope this post is ok to post here.
I'm a long time meat eater who for various reasons want to challenge myself to eat vegetarian in January. However I'm allergic to many nuts and mushrooms, can I still do it?
Last time I tried this, I failed miserably at cooking so I lasted about a week. I have however bought a vegan cookbook this time, even though I don't plan on going full vegan.
My hope is I'll learn to like the taste of cooked vegetables and learn how to cook other things than meat, and maybe even feel healthier. (I know it's very possible to eat both unhealthy and vegetarian at the same time, so I'm not expecting miracles).
So, basically, I'm looking for some tips and resources if anyone can help :-)
Submitted December 25, 2016 at 11:19AM by not_yet_a_dalek http://ift.tt/2hWMi1p
No comments:
Post a Comment