I live in a house with housemates. I have never spoken to them due to language barriers.
Anyway, this guy has started to get very weird in the house. He probably moved in eight months ago, maybe a bit less. However, in recent months, his behaviour has ramped up a lot:
- He steals the kettle and keeps it in his room.
- When I am cooking something, he turns the oven ALL the way up to 300C and then apologises.
- He wakes up at 5am and blasts music really loud.
That may not seem strange, right? Of course it isn't. However, yesterday things changed:
- He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife when I was standing in there. He stood in the kitchen for a whole minute, just holding the knife, then left.
- He has seen me in the kitchen three times today. He has said "Nova Shine" REALLY loud each time he saw me. I don't know why.
- He is currently walking around the house screaming "this is the game"
Other times, he just runs around, banging crap really loud, even early in the morning.
I am sitting here with my door locked, and every time he walks past I get terrified. He clearly does not have many friends. I checked out his Facebook and, despite being in his early 20s, just has 17 friends. None of who are in this country.
What do I do?
Submitted December 25, 2016 at 10:00AM by IamWritingMan http://ift.tt/2hWySTg
No comments:
Post a Comment