Tuesday, December 27, 2016

20 [m4f] Women I want to meet don't hang in bars.

They rather are home watching netflix or playing games ;) But don't get me wrong, I like going out with buddies but picking up women from bars just isn't my thing.

Hello there! I am a guy from Northern Europe, well from Finland. I am pretty easy going and generally pretty classy guy(mixed with dark and dirty humor when appropriate). I live alone in a smallish apartment while I study computer sciences.

I am a video game nerd, so to say. I like to play games, but lately they've felt more empty to me than before. Lately, I've felt more alone than before and was thinking if I could find someone special into my life. Been a while since I seriously dated anyone and would like to find someone just for that :)

A bit more about me. I love cooking and baking. I rather drink coffee than beer. I don't have a lot of money (if that is what some people are looking for) because I am a student currently. I am a caring person whose life goal for a long time has been to see that everyone around him is happy, though this comes with the cost of personal happiness sometimes.

Generally I would like to find someone to enjoy games with. Also share life and possibly at some point even date them. But we'll see where it goes. So someone who shares my ideals would be best :3

But yeah. I am bad with this kind of introductions so send me a message and we can talk more and get to know each other :)



Submitted December 27, 2016 at 06:05AM by Shireato http://ift.tt/2izD7Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment