Tuesday, December 27, 2016

22 [M4F] Anywhere - Just because I can not sleep does not mean I will show you my dick.

Hello! I am a 22 year old male. I prefer to talk over kik but if you want to talk another way I am up for that as well. We could talk about our adventures or you could rant to me about how you wanted to be somewhere else. You cold even tell me about your life and how it is super different from mine. We could talk about nothing. Ideally we would be friends at first but it doesn't have to go that way. We could just be friends.

About myself, I am an adventurer at heart. This means I love to do and see new things and if it gets my adrenaline going and is a bit risky I will probably enjoy it. I love to travel and try to do so as much as I possibly can. I love photography entirely. I tend to stress less than other people and some would call me carefree. I enjoy camping, hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, photography, dancing, making people smile, cooking, road trips, cuddling, making pb&js with blackberry jelly, I like getting to know someone, I enjoy anime, laughing, loving, and finding new things in the world. I do not personally do drugs.

If you are curious what I look like I am 6 feet tall, skinny, have long curly blonde hair, and greenish eyes.

Shoot me a a a PM, who knows what could happen?



Submitted December 27, 2016 at 03:49AM by Facefoool http://ift.tt/2ht3tJ1

No comments:

Post a Comment