So I have just recently gotten started with calorie counting and I also moved out of home.
I realised shortly after moving out that I really dislike cooking and that I am so bad at it that I burn water.
So on that note I want a recipe or two that I can make a massive batch of at the start of the week, put them into separate containers and freeze them, then just re-heat in the microwave for my meals.
I only need Lunch and Dinner meals as Weetbix have me covered for brekkie. I usually have a banana with my weetbix and an apple as a snack sometime during the day so I keep the doctor away.
The meals need to be easily calorie countable and have enough nutrients that I don't have any imbalances if that is all I eat.
As for budget, I live in Australia and apparently everything is pricier here, but I have 80-100 dollars a week for food so I think that is plenty.
I don't know if this is a big ask or not, but please give me some advice and thanks in advance. <(__)>
Submitted December 28, 2016 at 07:54PM by TwoPluzTwo http://ift.tt/2hxN5Hg
No comments:
Post a Comment