Are you feeling like it's time for a break up? Need some advice or words of wisdom to give you strength amidst this time of great adversity? Now's your chance.
In short, I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 years now and I still love her/care about her deeply. She's a really genuine and wonderful girlfriend, loves me with all her heart, good at cooking, wants to travel with me and have children etc. I've questioning the relationship for 5months + now, but I've come to the conclusion that it needs to be done. Here are some criteria I asked myself over these few months, it might be relevant for those out there also questioning breaking up with their caring girlfriends.
-
Do you actively try to take her out, make her happy and be the best man you can be for her? Or does the idea of hanging out with her illicit boredom and routine.
-
Can you imagine travelling with this person? Weeks and months on end (what I consider one of the most important criteria)
-
Do sparks fly when you're around her or is she always the first to initiate kino? (hand holding, kissing etc) Do you still actively grab her hand and initiate kissing? if not then you're body's already decided before your mind has.
-
When you're out with mates or off from work, is she the first person to come to mind, are you excited to see her at the end of the day?
-
If you imagine her with another guy, that loves her as much as she loves you and gives her a fulfilling happy relationship, does it make you feel happy or sad (for her not you).
Will be doing it in 5 hours after I get off from work, and can update with how I feel post break up/ her reaction/ what I could've done better/ general thoughts and feelings after if interested.
TL;DR finally decided to breakup with loving gf of 2 years after asking myself specific questions, will update with results. Nervous AF atm.
Submitted December 28, 2016 at 11:17PM by dwangwang http://ift.tt/2iGBEgx
No comments:
Post a Comment