Wednesday, December 28, 2016

25 [M4F] Northern VA/DC- Any redheads in my area?.

It is that time of the year where it is nice to be with someone else. It has been some years since I have been in a one-on-one relationship. I have had a few dates since then, but nothing has come from them. I am here to see if I could meet a female in the local area.

I am a 25 year old male who enjoys reading, cooking and being physically active. My music taste varies as much as my reading material. I would like to try new activities, maybe you convince me to try something new or vice versa. Even though it is winter, I would like to hike somewhere local.

As nice as it would be to describe myself in paragraphs, I think it would be better we learn about each other over messages. Now, everyone has their preference. It would great to find a redhead. For some reason, I am very attracted to that feature. I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

I do have kik if that is easier to communicate through. If you are interested, feel free to send me a message. I look forward to meeting you.



Submitted December 28, 2016 at 11:15PM by eastcoast90 http://ift.tt/2hqxhkQ

No comments:

Post a Comment