Wednesday, February 22, 2017

[Discussion] What are some easy hobbies to try that are relatively easy and inexpensive to pick up? What's your hobby? What hobbies do you want to try?

I'm currently unemployed and having trouble keeping myself entertained. I don't really have any hobbies that keep me occupied for very long. I like watching movies and TV shows, and music is always a favorite. Reading is a passion, but I've had a lot of trouble getting motivated or keeping interest in reading. I want to try something new but I'm not really sure where to start. I've recently started cooking and I do enjoy that, but my living situation hasn't made that easy. I've started exercising and I really enjoy that, but I'm out of shape and doing that mostly to help with depression, and yeah it does keep me entertained for a bit but not long. I like to color I suppose. I've never been super crafty or creative and I've never been especially good at anything. I was thinking I could try wire wrapping since I have an incredibly huge collection of crystals that's just mostly collecting dust, but I don't have any of the supplies needed and not sure if it would be worth it to invest in. I don't know. I just wanna find something to keep me from just browsing Reddit all day.



Submitted February 22, 2017 at 02:25AM by shadowshea http://ift.tt/2kKNnfz

No comments:

Post a Comment