Thursday, January 12, 2017

25 [M4F] Internet - Looking for Skype buddy

In search of friendly conversation through Skype. Messaging through here at first is completely fine if it’s more comfortable, but I’m looking for the conversation to eventually move to Skype.

It’s hard to reduce people down to a few words but I do enjoy a variety of things that you’ll hopefully like, too, such as politics, cooking, and travel to name a small list of simple things.

If appearances matter to you, or if you’re quite curious, I’m about 1.90m, and have been told I’m attractive. There’s no pressure or need for you to share how you look yourself, though. I’m simply looking for someone to talk to. :)

I’m a kindhearted and openminded person that can be quite good at conversation, so it’d be great to hear from you. If the first message seems daunting, my breakfast consists of four cups of coffee every morning, I’d like to know what you typically have for breakfast.



Submitted January 12, 2017 at 11:44PM by freedomfromtheknown http://ift.tt/2iiWva6

No comments:

Post a Comment