Thursday, January 12, 2017

25 [M4F] Northern Va/Anywhere - Feeling lonely lately

I came to the realization the other day that I don't have any female friends. I always talk to a few for a few days, but then they disappear. Maybe it is me or maybe I give off some weird vibe or something. I have plenty of male friends, but I would like to try and meet some female friends. I am not looking for anything SPECIFIC. If something romantic happens, great. If not, we will still be friends.

I am a 25 year old male who enjoys reading, playing music, cooking and being physically active. My music taste varies as much as my reading material. I would like to try new activities and it would be even better to try new things with someone. Even though it is winter, maybe we could go hiking somewhere.

As nice as it would be to describe myself in paragraphs, I think it would be better we learn about each other over messages. Now, everyone has their preference. Personally, I would love to meet a redhead, though I am obviously open to anyone I meet. For some reason, I am very attracted to that feature. I hope that doesn't offend anyone.



Submitted January 12, 2017 at 10:52PM by eastcoast90 http://ift.tt/2jpDlMt

No comments:

Post a Comment