I guess I'm pretty easy going. I have a lot of opinions but I'm very too myself most of the time.
It's kind an odd feeling that as you get older you almost have to be more intentional about the things you want in your life. Time moves so fast - you look back and wonder where it all went.
I'm 27 and live near Haight Ashbury. I love music. Radiohead, Bjorke, The Knife, Beach House, Animal Collective, Massive Attack, and a whole slew of other artists and genres are the soundtrack to my life.
I work a lot. If I'm not working you'll probably find me walking around the city, cooking, hiking, at a music festival or concert or working some more.
I love to travel when I'm able to, art, science, cats and good food. I consider myself a very accepting and open minded person.
I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for. I'm not expecting a whole lot to come of this. If we jive I would love to have this turn into something longer term. A genuine friend would be a good start. Someone to watch movies and go on walks and laugh with, cook for and do whatever.
Hope to hear from you.
Submitted January 13, 2017 at 03:16AM by deadw0mb http://ift.tt/2ijy38p
No comments:
Post a Comment