Thursday, January 12, 2017

27 [M4F] SoCal/Online - I'd like company, but can't go out. Supply my demand?

So I mean, I guess technically I can go out, but I'm trying to take it easy. Had food poisoning Monday and my body is still just feeling weak. No gym today, plus my phone broke... So yeah, shit outta luck until tomorrow.

But that's where you come in. Talk to me, play video games with me, watch a movie or show, whatever. I'm down to type or Skype (if you can handle my southern accent).

I'm into sports, getting tattoos, learning the guitar and french, cooking for myself, between a boob guy and an ass man, video game connoisseur (PC only), and have a bookshelf loaded with good books.

Send me something about you and we can talk the night away.



Submitted January 13, 2017 at 12:07AM by SimplyCatastrophic http://ift.tt/2iqPRg7

No comments:

Post a Comment