Friday, January 13, 2017

28 [F4R] USA/California - Seeking Thing 2

I never know exactly how to start these so I'm just going to jump into it. I'm looking for my other/better half. Why here? Because it's comfortable.

So, about me. I'm 28, female, a California native, mixed Korean and German, single, divorced, interested in men and women, have a job in the restaurant industry I love, and a dog that is my life. I'm on the plus side, a size 14, and have gone through a 65 lb weight loss so far. When I'm not working, I spend my time at home, watching Hulu or Netflix, browsing Reddit, getting tattoos, and listening to music (indie, alternative, electronic, folk, trip hop, down tempo, reggae, doowop, 80s, 90s, bluegrass, etc). I also enjoy hiking, camping, backpacking, cooking, baking, singing, reading, shopping, and other normal things. I like some video games but I wouldn't call myself a gamer, my PS3 is mostly collecting dust. I don't really care to go out to clubs or bars, I'm not much of a drinker, but I am a medical cannabis user. I like a quiet night in with someone special opposed to a night out surrounded by a crowd. I have anxiety and depression, but am on the way to being better, and will always admit when I'm wrong, apologize, and fix the situation.

I guess a bit of what I'm looking for. Someone between the ages of 23-36, single of course, from the US of A, but California is nice, preferably white as that is what I'm usually attracted to, kind, honest, funny, smart, and understanding. Bonus points for foreign accents, lol.

I'd love someone who is willing to talk through disagreements, will understand when I'm having a bad day and be supportive, is as happy to talk to me as I am to them, doesn't mind that I smoke weed to relax, likes a steak rare to medium, has a dark sense of humor, is witty and sarcastic, likes that I can be kind of salty and speak my mind at times, won't jump into sexual conversations, understands that sometimes I get annoyed at the most trivial things, is into outdoorsy activities, is into being a bum some days, and thinks I'm pretty.

So, I don't really know what else to say, so, message me I guess? Here are a couple pictures so you know what you're getting into.

Also, if you ask me what my hobbies are, what I like to do in my free time, what I'm interested in, etc, I'll probably copy the paragraph from above.



Submitted January 13, 2017 at 02:37AM by _lucidity http://ift.tt/2jqhGE5

No comments:

Post a Comment