Friday, January 13, 2017

Didn't know where else to post then found this

My wife and I have had our ups and downs and rough with the smooth. Recently things haven't felt right between us to the point we barely even kiss or do anything intimate anymore.

She is 35 and has been a single mum while trying to juggle relationships since she was 23 before that she was married and had been with him since she was 17. She has been diagnosed with a rare disease and is disabled and does rely on my heavily.

I am 24 and gone back to college, I do all of the housework, all of the cooking, all of the care for her and for the four kids that are here.

We used to have a really strong relationship but as I said, it has dwindled.

Last night we stayed up most of the night to chat and we got to the bottom of it and that is the we have both had so much shit in the past that she doesn't feel romantic anymore. Some of the past hangs over us both to the point she has also said that she doesn't feel like there is a spark between us anymore.

She has said that because of her disability, she doesn't know how much longer she will be able to go out or how much longer she will be able to live semi independently before she leans too far on me. She said that she wants to have fun and live her life while she can, this has unfortunately also been followed with her saying that she wants us to stay friends but not be in a relationship anymore.

I don't really know what else to say but I am hurting bad and want to hear what you all have to say about it, positive or negative, I am open to anything

Thanks in advance



Submitted January 13, 2017 at 06:08AM by Ruddy11111 http://ift.tt/2j7pISh

No comments:

Post a Comment