But I'll know it when I see it. You know? It's like, I could see a million faces, talk to a million women and they'd all still not do it for me. Whatever "it" is.
I just know that I've seen it before and I figure if I just try hard enough I might see it again. I couldn't even describe what it is. It's different every time. Eyes... sometimes just a word. The right approach... I don't know.
I'm a pretty open person...
But at the same time, there's some stuff I won't just tell you right away. And that has more to do with how we are meeting and almost nothing to do with you. Reddit=sketchy. Once I see your face (like on Skype... not a picture) and I have a feel for what you're like, who you are, well there's a lot for you to discover. I have a lot to protect.
Here's a little about me. I'm 5'10", skinny, tattoos, cute piercings... I'm told I have a nice voice. I sing, play a few instruments, love cooking, despise restaurants, not a big animal person with the exception of super smart dogs and cats that don't want anything to do with me. I have my reasons.
I like stuff most people find boring like graphs and old books, classical music, Russian plays... but I also like the Netflix and the chill...
What you need to do to win my heart: have an open mind, be cute and fit, things to say and serious opinions you'd fight to defend. I like strong women. I don't necessarily mean muscular, but hey... I'm open minded. If you can bench more than me, which wouldn't be hard to do, it won't make me feel small. Or well... actually it would make me feel safe.
You know? I mean... I'm an accepting person. I could, hypothetically, date anyone. But... I'm looking for someone I can wake up next to every morning and be pleased.
Turn ons: yoga pants, facts, girls that shave their head (in whole or in part), endearments, romantic gestures, green eyes, trust. Yes, trust turns me on. In fact I can't be turned on without it. Just being real with you.
Turn offs: Discriminatory or hateful people, threats, poorly applied make up, boring socks, being used as entertainment.
I've had good experiences and bad experiences on here... but if I'm being honest, mostly bad. Crossing my fingers.
Submitted January 12, 2017 at 10:10PM by meaningless_taco http://ift.tt/2jpCmvJ
No comments:
Post a Comment