Thursday, January 12, 2017

This is weird

Dreamed about cooking a massive pot of massive larvae. I worked in a kitchen before ant it was at the pot in that specific kitchen. All the massive chunks for larvae were together at the start but as I stirred it with a big wooden spoon they broke up into ground beef like bits. I then walked somewhere else. Can't remember details though. When I came back someone else was cooking them. They told me it was ready and I took the wooden spoon from them. I started stirring again and there was red peice of ground beef in the middle of some of the chunks and I told him it wasn't ready. I may have seasoned it or something I don't remember. I honestly don't even remember the order of events. I have walked up in the first place. The whole thing was really weird and at one point I think I was eating sandwich with the stuff knowing it was larvae but okay with it for some reason. If anyone can take a crack at this fucked up swing of a night I'd appreciate it.



Submitted January 12, 2017 at 09:23PM by PizzaSaucez http://ift.tt/2j6sHdN

No comments:

Post a Comment