Age: 25 Sex: Male Height: 5'10" Weight: 107lb Race: White Duration: Several months Location Face Conditions: None that I'm aware off. No medications.
What would cause meals with foods that have high glycemic indexes to give me immediate rashes and pimples? (within 2 hours of consuming the foods.) I will eat a boiled potato with no issue, but the same potato baked will give me a rash and large acne. This isn't small pimples over the course of a few days, but large immediately rashes, swelling and pimples nearly the size of dimes. I have repeated this several times with consuming foods in different quantities and methods of cooking like potatoes (both white and sweet), and especially pasta.
What can possibly be causing this issue? The reactions are not present when consuming by different methods, so it's not an allergy.
Submitted January 12, 2017 at 09:21PM by arcadedoyle http://ift.tt/2iiPR3q
No comments:
Post a Comment