Thursday, March 9, 2017

19 M4F Ausralian - recently single and could use someone to talk to

Hi as the title suggests Ive recently gone through a break up and I'm looking for someone who's up for a chat and to share some company with.

A bit about me: I'm 5'9, hazel eyes, dark brown hair, light tan medium fit build and handsome.

Im the kinda guy who either loves to get outa the house to hike and go for a swim at the beach or simply chill at home to listen to music, game read or do a bit of cooking.

I'm not looking for anything serious but ideally I'd like to meet someone who likes chatting about random fun shit and someone who's up for some fun when our urges get the best of us.

If this sounds like something your interested shoot me a text and tell me a bit about yourself. P.S animal lovers more than welcome



Submitted March 09, 2017 at 07:28AM by Get_Schwifty477 http://ift.tt/2mEWiyH

No comments:

Post a Comment