Thursday, March 9, 2017

[Help] How do you take a really, ridiculously high res screenshot of this game? :)

Hi friends! :)

I'm trying to take a really, really, ridiculously high resolution screenshot of this photo as a cover for the community cookbook that I'm trying to organize over on r/CookingWithIgnis (which, by the way, you should totally check out if you like eating and/or cooking).

...Except, every screenshot I take on the Xbox looks super blurry once you zoom in. This is the best I've got - and if you zoom in, you'll quickly see just how low res Iggy's glasses are. No bueno.

Is this an artifact of playing on an Xbox, or is it just the true resolution of the game (in which case I'm SOL)? Or maybe I'm screenshotting incorrectly on the Xbox?

Thanks for the help!

PS, if you own a PS4 and could somehow get a higher res shot of Iggy thinking (it's right before the food selection pops up when you camp), I'd be eternally grateful. :) Cheers!



Submitted March 09, 2017 at 05:59AM by aranea_highwind http://ift.tt/2n9ARnu

No comments:

Post a Comment