Thursday, March 9, 2017

29 [M4F] North side/Spring area, Very handsome gentleman looking for a nice laid-back and intelligent LADY to first become friends and hopefully LOVERS forever! Don't be afraid, let's make this happen and take over the world!

Not having much luck finding your Christian Grey? I haven't been able to find my Queen either. I am just too busy to hit the clubs and bars, or should I say, dating the old fashioned way working like I do.

Before I bore you to death let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Brandon I was born and raised in Houston and I'm an athletic 29 year old male, 5'8", 170 lbs., brown hair, brown eyes, olive complexion, with a killer smile. I am one who's a very down to earth gentleman and knows exactly how to treat and talk to his lady. This one special lady better know how to treat her man emotionally, physically, spiritually and intimately or she shouldn't waste either of our precious time.

I am in the early stages of a very successful investment and real estate career as well and have so much more ambition in life than anyone you'll ever meet. I can promise you that! I would absolutely love to find a travel companion and have been in dire need of a vacation since last year. ;)

My hobbies are playing with my kids, niece & nephew, riding motorcycles, cuddling, working out, cooking all kinds of good food, swimming, boats, very fast cars and swing trading stocks/commodity futures for extra $$$.

I'm currently working on a very large $1.1 Billion dollar long term project with Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch to build roads, office buildings and other types of infrastructure in India.

My goal and plan of action is to accumulate a $5 million net worth in five short years, $10 million in ten years, and $50 million within twenty years. Rich enough to have my own jet.

Let's trade numbers, talk like adults and see where the good times lead.

Looking forward to hearing from my future wifey!

Muah,

Brandon



Submitted March 09, 2017 at 08:26AM by Lost_My_Only_Way http://ift.tt/2mKubyv

No comments:

Post a Comment