Thursday, March 9, 2017

Here's a little story that happened to me recently. And to the attacker, no hard feelings, it's a PVP server.

I'm writing this because it's horde night and I'm waiting it out.

A couple buddies and I were digging out a little base, I was placing the stairs when I noticed a man looking at me. He said hi and it was a pleasant experience, he went off and I thought nothing of it.

I had a forge cooking 24/7 so we had 3 screamers the day before horde night, the man I talked to earlier must've knew we used out ammo and we're rebuilding, because we were logging the chat with information about it.

So this fucker, this fucker I let live, waltzed into my base the next day, on horde day and started firing, he walked past me without shooting, because I was mining iron in the lobby, not looking. I hear a pistol shot, I look around. Nothing. I pulled out my SMG, it had only 10 bullets left, and I look down the mineshaft, I turn around and bam! I see this guy. I didn't know if he was an aggressor, he may have just killed a zombie outside and was seeking shelter. I was wrong, he looked at me and fired, I panicked and ran down the shaft, and aim where I came from, when he popped around I unloaded everything I had into him, he didn't die. I couldn't do anything but get killed.

He didn't destroy my bed before I died, so I re-spawned nearby in a wasteland biome and lured a bear to the base, I hope he was low on ammo and the bear was still there after I died.

So now I've disconnected waiting for the horde night to end while typing this right now.

Now, we're going to relocate, dig really far down, and shoot on sight. This is a valuable lesson, shoot everyone on sight and don't, trust, anyone.

Edit: His mate told me he killed me for my AK gun.. He could've bought it, but he's given me equipment back. also, this server is Pacboughs "No Bullshit AU PVP" server. 45.121.210.112:25000



Submitted March 09, 2017 at 08:25AM by MajorMythical http://ift.tt/2mp0wtY

No comments:

Post a Comment