Thursday, March 9, 2017

F - 26 - Spain - DppLittleBitch

Hi! Been here for a while now (Maybe i already chatted with you) the other day one member of the DPP linked me his profile and felt that was good tool.

Something to create a first impression so here its mine.

Name: Rocio

Age: 26

Nationality: Colombian/Spanish (Have dual citizenship)

Job: I work as a waitress in a restaurant.

Hobby: Fitness , Dance , Watching movies , shoping , traveling , cooking , my dog... and sex.

Sometimes i think i'm a small creature send by the gods to show these Europeans how sex is mean to be done , you know that latin flavour.

As my RP profile , i know i'm far far from perfection (Some of you wants a super refine english ortography something probably i cant reach , or rich lexical) I usually play as myself or a non-real character (I like to play as comic character or super heroine , feel that i have the same superpowers to save the world but also rise all the cocks behind me) but i'm also here to learn , as everything i do in my life.

I'm also up for nice naughty chat most of the times , so if we dont get to a agreement we can just chat , I dont use phone (I like to have this subreddit as thing to do when i have some free time , not interested in having notifications on the phone popping up) but we can share e-mail , or some pics , i dont really mind aslong as the conversation is nice and interesting

Looking forward to chat with you! :)



Submitted March 09, 2017 at 08:33AM by DppLittleBitch http://ift.tt/2mp0vWW

No comments:

Post a Comment