Thursday, March 9, 2017

20 [T4A] - Learning to be Latina

My name is Marcela Lucia Alvarado. I'm a 19 year old girl, currently attending college.

I'll let you in on a little secret. I didn't always used to be a girl. I didn't always used to be a Latina.

I was a white guy. Fair skinned, blonde hair, blue eyes.

I ran afoul of someone or something, and I ended in some sort of hospital... Where they changed me. I was exposed to a number of treatments, both medical and cosmetic. I was put on a diet, and a regimen of hormones. My body hair was burned away. Strange paste was put on my body, and I was put in a tanning bed. I came out with browned skin. My hair was dyed black from it's normal dirty blonde, and eyedrops put in my which turned them from deep blue to brown. I was brainwashed and hypnotized.

Time passed. I was taught many new things, like how to dance, how to apply makeover. My body filled out in a feminine way, and my hair grew longer. I received Spanish lessons, and became very good. I was also given cooking lessons, where I learned all kinds of Mexican dishes.

I could no longer recognize myself, but I couldn't remember my old self, either... I was deemed ready for release, and soon given to a family. I already knew all about them, and they new about me. Soon, I was absorbed into their Hispanic family as one of their own.

Hey! I am looking for someone to play a forced feminization roleplay with me. I enjoy submission and humiliation, as well as more specific things like makeovers, hair-styling, cultural changes, and being dressed up. In this instance, I particularly like the loss of identity, and the idea of a total culture change.

You could play one of the people who transforms me, a member of my new family, or perhaps some who gets to know me, such as a boyfriend. If you would like to play as the dom in this roleplay, please PM me! Thank you for reading!



Submitted March 09, 2017 at 11:05AM by kinkysissythrowaway http://ift.tt/2mnaNVI

No comments:

Post a Comment