Thursday, March 9, 2017

List of government schemes where Aadhar is compulsory

Lets make a list. I will edit if you add credible sources in comments. Official circulars/notifications are preferred over media articles.

There are so many others too.

Why can the government do it?

✝ Can not find the circulars/notifications on the official website. IF you do, please post it in the comments - I will update it.

✦ No source, but some media reports. If you find credible media reports, please post it in the comments - I will update.

♣︎ Website outdated, but notifications found elsewhere

PS - Also, if I see pedants commenting that it is "proposed or planned" and "they have time"; you will get a piece of my mind. Stay away if you want to have pedantic, academic arguments.



Submitted March 09, 2017 at 08:26AM by _dexter http://ift.tt/2m3cFB9

No comments:

Post a Comment