Thursday, March 9, 2017

How to tell my (F48) wife that I (M50) need more attention?

Our sex went from once daily to couple times a week to once a month throughout the last 3 years. Now our 26 years old daughter had a baby who we babysit 5-6 days a week. Now I love my grandson but my wife went overboard and there's no sex since he was born 6 months ago. Everything is about him, he sleeps in our bed when he spends the night, my wife can't hold her attention on anything I'm saying, always on her phone uploading pictures she takes of him, says she has no time for me, most nights we go out to dinner, no more cooking. How can I break the news in a mild way?

TL;DR, My wife spends all her time and energy on our grandson, says there's no time for me anymore.



Submitted March 09, 2017 at 11:08AM by DrowningManMode http://ift.tt/2mpyQF6

No comments:

Post a Comment