Thursday, March 9, 2017

New to anal stimulation, please help!

Hey reddit. First of all, i'm using this newly created throwaway account because i have IRL friends following my main account and i don't think they are ready to hear that i enjoy playing with my own anus.

With that out of the way, i'm a young heterosexual (not sure if it matters?) male who recently got in to anal stimulation. I've always been really curious about it but just recently took the big step. I started with sausages and cooking oil and it worked well enough but i was limited in the way i could use it because i had to always hold it with one hand.

I thought i would go about buying myself some real sex toys, and so i did. I went on a Swedish website for sextoys and sorted after popular. The thing is, i got them home the other day and one of them is WAY too big, and the other is a tad too small, it doesn't really satisfy me.

http://ift.tt/2mpsR3h - This is the small one, it's a tad too short and a tad too small in girth.

The other one is that same model but 8 inches. Problem with this one is the girth. I tried my best with lots of lube and LOTS of warmup but it's simply way too big for me.

The other problem i have with them is that they are smooth. I need to feel it go in when i'm thrusting, if you know what i mean.

Basically i just want a Dildo with "veins" or whatever, it needs to be relatively long, atleast 6 inches. A strong suction cup at the bottom and it can't be too big in girth.

I don't think a vibrator or a wand would do it for me. I am turned on by the thought of fucking myself with and in and out motion.

My price range is 35-45 dollars and i live in Sweden.

I apologize for the long text and if i left some important information out. I am actually kind of nervous because this is completely new to me!



Submitted March 09, 2017 at 08:35AM by Sextoythrowaway137 http://ift.tt/2nipiJY

No comments:

Post a Comment