Tuesday, February 28, 2017

19/M/Korea->US

I'd like to build a friendship where we can tell each other anything and be supportive but also guide on another, a friendship that is meaningful and lasts.

I'm 19yo and currently live in Korea. I was born here but before I even turned 1, we moved to the US. I spent 2-3years in Michigan and 10years in Boston. In 2011, I moved to Korea which was a big change in my life.

I plan to move back to the US this summer as I start college this fall:) I'm still undecided which school I will go too.

I can't say I don't have friends, but the friends, I cant really see myself opening up to them and sharing my feelings comfortably. I'm pretty sensitive and emotional so I really would like someone to share that with. I have a boyfriend but it's really long distance which isn't always good.

My interests/hobbies are photography, painting, drawing, making things, tech, design, music(pop,indie,soft rock, older music), movies, netflix, cooking, spanish, and I like to learn about new things so even if we don't have things in common I'm sure we'll get along.

I plan to study architecture in college. The reason I moved to the US was because my dad wanted to study architecture there, so I guess I'm following his footsteps but for me it's not just for studies.

If anyone is interested please give me a PM, I'll be glad to have a discussion with anyone:)

Have a good day y'all



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 09:29PM by tuputito http://ift.tt/2m5M3Dk

No comments:

Post a Comment