Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Ever had a fantasy about being a sex slave (gay)?

I have a fantasy of being a gay sex slave. Being fucked most of the time, always naked, doing housework, cooking, feeding him and probably even washing him.

I get horny when I think about it. I want to do it for like a few weeks or a month. I'm 18 so that would be great!

Is that dangerous? That can be really hot, especially if the guy is like around in his 30s, a gulf arab (not being racist, I have fetish on them), brown skin, overweight or a little big with some muscles.

I will do like eat his ass, eat the fatty parts of his body, suck the nipples, dick, and fuck me all the time.

That would be fantastic! Like you do that 24/7, be naked all the time, he dictate what you do, lock you, starve you, and torture you (psychologically, physically and sexually). Of course not in a bloody way or to the point of killing you. He just want you to be alive and just serve.



Submitted March 01, 2017 at 02:31AM by Muizz99 http://ift.tt/2lo3Vp8

No comments:

Post a Comment