Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I'm pretty exclusively attracted to women, but...

...I have this guy friend in my Thelema group who has been so sweet to me. It feels really nice. He has a girlfriend, though, and he probably wouldn't want to date me, anyway. But we're hanging out Saturday. I've been wanting to go thrift shopping downtown, and he lives out there, so he's picking me up to do that. He's also cooking for me. I feel pretty darn special. I told him he made me feel that way, and he said, "You are special. And I think it's literally wrong that so few people have made you feel that way." :)

I think if circumstances were different I'd be open to dating him. I never thought I would ever hear myself utter such words. I mean, I'm just not normally into men, but this guy is a rarity. He treats me like a woman, stands up for me, and always hugs me.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

Edit: I'm sorry if this doesn't seem to fit in this subreddit, but I would say it is trans-related because of the fact of some finding their sexual orientation shifting after transitioning. I don't think that's 100% the case with me, but I don't meet many men who are this open and kind to trans women. He would easily be an exception for me.



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 10:34PM by illuminess http://ift.tt/2lRyhno

No comments:

Post a Comment