Tuesday, February 28, 2017

***EMERGENCY ALERT*** (UPDATE 3)

Update 1: http://ift.tt/2lVxcLI

Update 2: http://ift.tt/2mbzh6X

Hello everybody, welcome back to my special hell.

It's been raining a lot lately. Rain and thunder. And the wind is really howling something terrible. But as of yet I'm alright. I haven't heard anything from the cops, who, according to some users who told me cops no longer use radio channels to communicate, may be something else, like an independent organization. Like storm chasers or something, but chasing escaped mental patients instead of storms.

Anyway, me and the dogs are doing fine at this point. Nothing has really transpired since my last update. I know, I know, I really should stop going upstairs. But today, I have to. I'll be real sneaky, okay? But I need to. I only have enough food for today--I GUESS I could stretch it to tomorrow if I really rationed it, but honestly I'd prefer to get it over with now. ...Huh, the lights just flickered. I mean, sure, they've been doing it a lot lately, but that time it lasted a while. Anyway, I checked the alert on my phone again, but nothing about it was different. I recently ran upstairs to get some towels and plastic bags to deal with the dogs' defecation, but I didn't see the girl, whom I'm assuming is 013 and whom I'm just going to refer to as 013 for now. My neighbor's door was closed again, but that's the only thing that's changed.

As I'm writing, I can hear a siren. Not one I've heard before--closer to a police siren than anything else, but still a bit different. I considered going up to check it out, but you guys would kill me, right? I really hope this all ends soon. I only have, like, bread, ramen that I have no way of cooking safely, potato chips, saltines, water, and fucking salad dressings out the ass. So, if this goes on for more than two or three more days, I'll have to eat Pete or Maybelle.

I'm kidding. I'd sooner eat my own calf. By the way, I did Google my area. There was nothing in the news about it whatsoever, which was weird, seeing as our town wasn't ENTIRELY off the map. I called a few of my neighbors last night. None of them picked up. Two went straight to voicemail. I chatted with my brother. Things are no better by him.

I can't put this off any longer. I'm going upstairs to get some food. I'll take my phone with me.

I just put some food in a bag. I crawled past the window, of course. Went I went up there, the rain started coming down even harder. I could hear some of my neighbors, doors opening and closing. Some shutters shook in the distance. The shutters of the windows in my living room are open. I guess 013 could see in if she wanted to, but no way in hell am I fixing that shit right now.

Okay, I'm back downstairs. I'm going to try and contact the "cops" again.

Okay, so far I'm getting no signal.

Hmm. Okay, no luck. Hold on. I'm getting something, but it's really faint.

-"Going...check [withheld] Street..." (That's my street.) -"Okay. ...careful...ready...all times..." -"Okay...let me know how it goes...when... Over."

That's all the legible phrases I could get before I lost the signal, but now I know someone's coming down the street.

Also, you guys have told me that cops don't actually say "over" at the end of each sentence group. I have two theories, one being that they just don't know that, and the other being that they are trying to make themselves seem like cops so that if someone unauthorized finds the channel (oops) then they'll think they're just listening to police.

I don't know if these people are trustworthy, or if I should be concerned about someone coming down my street, but so far they haven't entered any houses, so even if they're paranormal Nazi spy demons, I should be good.

I don't honestly think 013 has any malicious motives--she doesn't seem to be the kind of test subject that lives in a five-star room, so she may very well be fleeing for her own safety, but I do know that she is undeniably, irrefutably dangerous.

Another thing: a lot of people seem to be picturing this girl as El from Stranger Things. However, when I said she was a "teenager," I didn't mean "13-ish years old," I meant anywhere from 16 to 20-something. And by "short hair," I didn't mean she had a buzz cut, just short hair and a choppy sort of fringe (not like an emo fringe, just unevenly cut).

So far, it doesn't seem like anything is going to happen today, but I still have some space to fill, so I'll just tell you how I've been lately or something.

What the fuck. The rwdio just turned on. Oh shit, what the fhck. Guys, it judt talked! It said:

"Open the door."

Guys, I don't know. This is getting weird as hell. It just turned on. I dont knoe if that was the cops or 013 or someone else but I'm fucking scared. We're they talking to me specifically? My dogs are staring at it now. It just said it again! It sounds so fucking calm. What the hell. Fuck.

My dogs just started barking.

Okay, guys, this is like five minutes later now. I just got my dogs to stop barking, but they're still growling. That was definitely loud enough for people to hear, maybe even through the rain and everything. I'm a bit more calm and collected now, but I'm holding a big ass kitchen knife just in case.This crazy ass psychic girl is gonna come in here and I'm going to fucking die, guys.

Okay, okay. It's two hours later now. She hasn't come in, so I think I may be OK. I almost broke the radio to stop her from using it, but I didn't. I might need it to stay posted on what the "cops" are doing. But now my power's out. I can only use my lantern and flashlights to light up the room now. I have to use my phone with data, and I'm not going back upstairs. Not a fucking chance. My phone probably won't last very long on just my power banks now. Guys, this might be it. I might be actually fucked this time. If I die tonight, well, my friends know my username. Some of them, at least. Guys, promise me that if you're one of the people who knows who I am, please tell my family that I love them and that I tried. I'll try to update you guys soon. Until then, assume I'm alive. Might've wishful thinking, but I don't know how this is going to end. Okay. Until I can make a full update, I'll make small ones on here. Wish me luck, guys. I'll need it.



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 11:44PM by TheCrystalGem http://ift.tt/2lnbkoG

No comments:

Post a Comment