Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I need help with Vegan Bulking meals.

I'm not necessarily A vegan, but over the last 3 months I have tried as hard as I can to stick to a strict whole food, plant based diet while bulking. It's actually going really well so far, and I have cooked some delicious calorie dense meals, mostly with the help of Lighter. The question I bring to you all today though is: Do you have any of your own recipes for calorie dense meals that can be made quickly. For all the great meals I make, I spend 1-1.5 hours preparing and cooking, and sometimes I'd just like a quicker, but equally nutritious meal.

For reference: I'm consuming 3700 cals/day 210 G protein/ 180 G fat, and 450 Carbs.



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 09:55PM by TheGreenBackPack http://ift.tt/2la00RA

No comments:

Post a Comment