Tuesday, February 28, 2017

M4f 45 Exp Daddy Dom seeking younger female who needs Guidance and Control in her life

Exp Nurturing Daddy Dom type 45 searching for a open and honest submissive female between 18-26. Im searching for someone that is honest and loyal for a long term online/phone based relationship. Ideally I would hope you desire Daily contact via text/kik with the option of phone/online/Skype contact a few times a week once we build trust and respect. I have a very flexible schedule so I can work with in yours.

Im looking to build a bond with someone that truly desirers to have a friend as well as a Dom not just a quickie or one time thing. I want to be able to talk about the good parts or your life/day as well as the things you need guidance and support to help you through.

Your experience isn't an issue, Im willing to teach and guide those that are willing to learn and grow. I consider myself very nurturing and caring, but yet very very firm when the situation calls for it. I believe in structure, rules and of course punishment if and when necessary.

My sexual interest include: Tease and Denial, Phone sex, Age play, Orgasm Control, Forced Orgasms, Anal play, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Kitten play, Semi public play, Daily Tasks and Guided Masturbation. Obviously this list is ever growing as I explore and experience more and more.

My Dislikes/Limits: Piss, Scat, Heavy Humiliation, Degradation ,Blood, Heavy Pain and Anything icky.

As far as my nonsexual interest they include movies, music and reading history, cooking.

If this sounds like something your interested in pursuing please be single and respond with basic info about yourself (age, relationship status, experience ect.)



Submitted March 01, 2017 at 12:42AM by NurturingControl http://ift.tt/2lUP5YQ

No comments:

Post a Comment