Tuesday, February 28, 2017

omnivore boyfriend vS vegan me

First of all, I went (almost) vegan for health reasons and now I am a pescetarian (I eat fish), please don't judge.

So me and my boyfriend, we love each other very much, but damn it's hard to eat a decent dinner!

I feel responsible for him to always be full and happy and I also love cooking, but it's so hard to make him fully happy with my vegan diet. Also, he hates avocados, zucchini, seeds - my favorite and so often used products.

Sometimes we compromise by having fish for dinner, but he gets bored of it fast and only greens just won't do for him.

Also, on occasion I cook some meat for him, but I can't stand the smell and it's kind of time-wasting to make separate dinner for my self and him.

He is supportive and understanding, tries to adjust to my diet, but we can all see - it doesn't always work.

Honestly, we are having some difficult time because of it and I don't know what to do.

I just want him to be happy and nicely eaten, but it's so hard...

Please, any advice?

I would love to hear your stories too!

Thanks in advance!



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 08:10PM by centrifugetaxi http://ift.tt/2lmohzb

No comments:

Post a Comment