Tuesday, February 28, 2017

LTR asking me if she can go to a wild nightparty. Showed her the door. Failed the test?

Yesterday my gf 20y.o. asked me if she can go to a party with her girl_friends. And showed me a video teaser of it - half naked party sluts surrounded with drunk guys dancing to terrible music.

So i answered - ok you may go. But since now i'm starting seeing everyone i want and start partying as well. And we go into "free relationships". If you want more freedom and attention - i'm ok, the door is out there.

She was crying the whole evening and told me that she doesn't want to break up with me. She has already showed some red flags before but she is great in bed, helps me cooking, cuddles me and barely talks to other guys.

So the question is - did i show weakness acting like that or was it correct to put her at the choice - either you go slut or stay in relationships with me and act accordingly?

sorry for poor eng

TLDR: gf asks if she can partyhard. Showed her the door. Weakness or strength?



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 11:27PM by junior_painkiller http://ift.tt/2lnFd8q

No comments:

Post a Comment