Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Mining urn challenges are terrible

For the most part I think the challenge system is pretty nice, it gets me to train skills I don't really care for in somewhat small doses, but the Mining Urn challenge is honestly one of the worst things I have ever done in RS.

For comparison, some other mining challenges:

  • Rune Essence: 54
  • Iron Ore: 112
  • Gold Ore: 54
  • Mithril Ore: 20
  • Adamantite Ore: 7

The glaring issue that I see with it is that ONE Decorated Mining Urn takes longer than almost every single other daily sans Iron and the challenge is typically for 14 of them so to complete it using the above methods would require you to mine:

  • Rune Essence: 8750
  • Iron Ore: 1260
  • Gold Ore: 686
  • Mithril Ore: 560
  • Adamantite Ore: 462

Also the number of urns seems to be significantly more than challenges in other skills:

  • Start 2 fresh decorated fishing urns
  • Start 5 Decorated Cooking Urns

Almost all of my information came from the Wiki so some of it might be incorrect but I still feel that this challenge is significantly harder than any other one that I have done so far. Hopefully this can get looked at and potentially tweaked a bit to be less obnoxious.

edit: formatting



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 10:51PM by tymandued1 http://ift.tt/2lRzFqb

No comments:

Post a Comment