Tuesday, February 28, 2017

27 [m4f] South Orlando/Kissimmee - I'm a wishful thinker with the worst intentions

Hey there. Thank you for reading my post. I have posted a few times looking for a FWB with really no luck. I thought I would try again fingers crossed. I am a married 27 year old. I am in an open marriage. I am really looking for a true friends with benefits relationship. I do want to be friends and possibly more. The friendship part is important to me. I am on the nerdy side, I read comic books and watch all the comic related shows/movies. I enjoy going out bowling, mini golfing, concerts and drinking. I really like going to Player One and just checked out Joy Sticks the other day. I do play a limited amount of video games. I also enjoy music (metal, indie and some hip hop), puzzle solving and cooking. I do get asked a lot about my height (5'4) and penos size (5.5 inches), I guess those really count. I am open to all races and body types. I would prefer someone 18 to 30 but it isn't a deal breaker if you are older. I am not into the sub/dom lifestyle and I like to keep kinks in the bedroom.

I think that is all. If you want to get to know me more or have questions let me know. I hope to hear from you.



Submitted March 01, 2017 at 12:49AM by eatingallthepizza http://ift.tt/2lRXZbo

No comments:

Post a Comment