Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Weed makes me feel exceptional. A brief story about my life with weed. [8]

Weed makes me feel exceptional.

 

Sometimes I feel like cooking. Sometimes I feel like going on adventures with my dog, Bojangles. Sometimes I feel like having a bunch of friends over and have a good time. Or somedays I just watch tv shows and play videogames. Most of the times I just reminisce about all people that are dear to me.

 

I only tried weed in college. No one from my close group of friends smoked weed regularly, or at all, so I only smoked a few times during my first years of college.

  In January 2014 I smoked with this girl I met in December and I can swear I hit a [11]. After that, a roomate moved in who smoked loads so I smarting smoking more regularly.

  In 2015, I started buying from a friend of mine who sold, and was smoking once a month. When I started working a new job in September 2016, which paid much more than my previous one, I bumped up my use to once a week. In December, I got given a sort of 'promotion'. I had been doing a good job, and they wanted someone new to try and lead a new project.

  Work has been rough lately. It's a lot of pressure to try and deliver things in time, with a very short deadline. This is something new we're doing, and there are always a lot of unexpected setbacks so we're a bit behind in schedule. I tend to stress a lot about things I really get into, so I have been feeling a bit under the weather. Since January I've been smoking almost every couple of days.

  During the week, I never put my girlfriend to sleep like I used to (she loves league of legends, and always watches about half a game before falling asleep) because I'm probably in the living room smoking. On weekends, I don't wanna go out with my friends and prefer to just smoke. I used to be the sporty of the group, eating healthy, and now that they all picked up on it, go play football together, go to the gym, I just don't feel like doing anything but smoke.

  It's not that weed solves any problems but, it sort of them keeps them away. I stopped doing weed because I enjoyed it, and was doing it by sort of need edit: and sort of pushing everyone away because of it.

 

This past weekend I decided it was time to stop. Took dog on huge walks on Sunday. Yesterday I got good news from work. Today I talked to all my friends and made plans. I'm going to practice with my old rugby team tomorrow and football on thursday. Friend that lives in a different city is coming here on friday and I'm going to visit some other friends in April.

  So goodbye weed. See you on the last weekend of March. I'll be sure to have people over to play videogames, and go to parks and beaches with my dog. I'll also try to go eat food at some different places with my SO and generally, make it an amazing weekend, full of new stuff!

 

(..Sometimes I feel like writing a long ass post as this one. To the ones that make it this far, thank you, see you next month! Have a blast!)

 

tl;dr: going back to smoking weed once a month. see ya



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 09:56PM by mamaguebos http://ift.tt/2ln2NBV

No comments:

Post a Comment