Tuesday, February 28, 2017

32F4A--The Bondage Neighborhood

For me, ever since I knew there was such a thing as being "turned on," restraint has turned me on, whether it was doing the restraining or being restrained. Of course, as I grew, I found out that what I liked was called 'bondage.' So today, I'd like to RP with that kink as the star and the center of some sort of kinky neighborhood. I'm not necessarily into the 'traditional' dom/sub thing, but something more playful. So, what possible neighborhood-themed prompts can we play around with? Let's take a look.

--The Walk-In: You're my neighbor and for whatever reason--misdelivered mail or package? returning something you borrowed?--and you let yourself in. Everything in the house seems normal, especially as you see my spouse doing chores, cooking dinner, doing dishes, etc. Totally typical domestic scene--except I'm in a chair nearby. In my underwear. Bound and gagged (I can also play the spouse or the person walking in; I'm good either way here).

--The former voyeur: I watched that couple next door a lot, a lot more than I should've. And one night, I saw...did I really see that? Did they really...? I had no idea anyone else was into bondage like I was. I...I have to broach the subject with them...but how? --The commitment to infidelity: This isn't just a traditional cheating 'romance' here, but more a rope-mance (god I hate myself right now) between two spouses not married to each other.

--The storm: The night of the storm, your power went out and mine didn't, thanks to the generator. Of course my spare bedroom is open and you can have it without a second thought. Though maybe I should've given one. After all, that's where I stash my toys.

--Halloween/The costume party: With the kids away at some party/dance/whatever, the adults all gather at my place for a costume party. Let's play dress up and add some ropes and gags for good measure, huh?

--The House Spouse: Bored and lonely without a partner present during the day or night or whenever, the House Spouse places a call for some rope-mantic fun. Whom does the House Spouse call? A neighbor? An ex? Maybe a special service? Who ya gonna call, indeed.


Let me know if something you have in mind doesn't fall under these broad parameters. We can either begin right in the thick of things with the relationship already established, or we can play out the beginning of things; I'm good either way, so let me know. First or third person, past or present tense...also flexible with those things.

As for the other details: I'm a switch, so I'm good tying or being tied--and I want to play with you! I'm also into ageplay, incest, oral, nipple play, dress up (heels, lingerie, etc), and am down for many things except extreme pain/gore/blood/violence, animals, bathroom stuff, impregnation. Here is my kink list.

A note on my love for bondage: Just because I like being tied up or tying someone up doesn't mean I'm looking for a "traditional" dom/sub relationship. I'm not interested in being your 'fuck toy' or online slave and I'm not interested in making you into mine, either. This is about playful, sexy, fun restraint in which both parties are equally served.

Send your orange envelopes my way, darlings. Can't wait to hear from you!



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 08:11PM by stephsdppthrowaway http://ift.tt/2mb0iHE

No comments:

Post a Comment