Tuesday, February 28, 2017

24[M4F]NYC/CT/Anywhere - Looking for someone to chat with

So my birthday just ended, I'm up late and just looking for someone to chat with. I'm 24 and live in southwestern CT. I used to live in the city and am down there pretty often. I'm 6' tall, 170 lbs with an average build. My biggest interests are fashion, technology and food. I love cooking and trying out new restaurants. I dabble in photography and am slowly trying to get better. I'm a bit of a gamer, lately I've mostly just been playing Forza Horizon or League of Legends with friends.

My favorite shows to watch are probably Chef's Table and House of Cards on Netflix along with Game of Thrones

Here's Me



Submitted March 01, 2017 at 12:30AM by nowwatchmelurk http://ift.tt/2lRYceI

No comments:

Post a Comment