Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I'm pretty exclusively attracted to women, but...

...I have this guy friend in my Thelema group who has been so sweet to me. It feels really nice. He has a girlfriend, though, and he probably wouldn't want to date me, anyway. But we're hanging out Saturday. I've been wanting to go thrift shopping downtown, and he lives out there, so he's picking me up to do that. He's also cooking for me. I feel pretty darn special. I told him he made me feel that way, and he said, "You are special. And I think it's literally wrong that so few people have made you feel that way." :)

I think if circumstances were different I'd be open to dating him. I never thought I would ever hear myself utter such words. I mean, I'm just not normally into men, but this guy is a rarity. I'm a trans woman, and he treats me like a woman, stands up for me, and always hugs me.

I've seen people's sexual orientations shift after transitioning, but I don't think that's 100% the case with me. I am still very much at home with women. I've just never met a man who is as open and kind to trans women as he is. It's refreshing. I think that someone like him could be an exception for me. The only problem would be the sex thing, because I'm asexual. I don't know, maybe if I was post-op that would be a different story, but I'm not.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 11:12PM by illuminess http://ift.tt/2mCXUqg

No comments:

Post a Comment