Saturday, December 31, 2016

19 [F4M] Online/Southern USA - Submissive looking for something low-key with an easy-going, mature, intelligent Dom.

First, and most important before you read any further, what I am looking for.

  • I want a guy that identifies as dominant and is between the ages of 20 and 29.

  • Someone that is willing and capable of holding a conversation, as well as video chatting and/or voice chatting with me after work/classes.

  • A monogamous relationship that is casual (meaning, no sexting or live masturbation for you ASAP), and progresses at a slow pace so I can get to know you and you can get to know me.

  • Seriously, I want a close relationship with my dom and that means being friends before anything else. That doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time and energy.

Note: The second you start to pressure me out of my comfort zone, ask me for nudes or try to coerce me into anything sexual without my clear, explicit consent, I will disappear from you without warning. Respect me and I’ll respect you. I need to protect myself and my career.

Okay, so about me.

  • I am nineteen, female and I identify as a submissive.

  • I attend college full time, work part time and conduct research whenever I have a chance. I’m a global studies major and debating adding a second major in history or economics.

  • Again, I’m in college. I live with a psycho roommate. Privacy does not exist unless I manage to annoy her enough to get her to go home for the weekend.

  • I’m shy, introverted, and incredibly inexperienced with everything related to sex. I have never been kissed, never had a boyfriend, etc.

  • I don’t party. I don’t drink alcohol, I don’t do drugs, etc. These things makes me incredibly uncomfortable, but I won’t judge you based on my personal choices concerning the above.

  • I like cooking and baking, and I usually make my dinners every week because dining hall food is the worst.

  • My guilty pleasure is trashy romance novels and sometimes I’ll even partake in the writing of said trashy romance novels.

  • Reading is cool. I buy more books than I have time to read. I stick to YA because I’m a romance, fantasy nerd.

  • Recently, I’ve found that I really enjoy watching The Big Bang Theory.

  • If you let me, I’ll try to talk dirty to you in Russian and Korean. Learning languages is fun.

  • I dream of being able to crochet but I really can’t. It’s so frustratingly difficult.

So sexually, some of my limits.

  • Beastality
  • Incest
  • Scat
  • Exhibitionism
  • Dd/lg relationships
  • Pet play
  • Dressing slutty

Stuff I like and/or imagine I would like.

  • Okay, so I guess my version of domination and submission is a lot more low-key and not as intense as other people that I have met. I really prefer the subtle, relaxed demonstrations of domination to heavy bondage and play (not that I’m opposed to it), but it’s more of a mental/emotional thing for me.

  • Also, I kind of hate having to use terms like “Sir” and “Master”. I will if you really want it, seeing as how it’s an expected part of d/s, but truthfully I’d rather just use your name.

  • humiliation and degradation

  • teasing

  • breast play

  • impact play

  • orgasm denial / forced orgasms

  • oral and anal interest me, but I have zero experience with them

Hey, props if you made it through all this. If anything I said got you interested in me, PM me something nice so we can have a decent conversation and if I like what you say I’ll respond. Might not get back to you right away today, since it’s New Years Eve.



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 04:40PM by pilotgirl1234 http://ift.tt/2hEwtfc

No comments:

Post a Comment