Saturday, December 31, 2016

M4A - It's not uncommon to feel this way. Don't be ashamed.

In the back of the club the heavy doors reduced the thumping music to an almost peaceful level, thick curtains surrounding booths dampened it further to almost imperceptible levels. Behind those curtains, settled on leather couches couples and groups could indulge their need for conversation or more physical pleasures without disturbance, safe in the knowledge they were amongst friends. Club Pred was a relaxing haven for all predatory species.

Once a month Club Pred opened its doors to all comers, predator and prey alike. This was one of those nights and in one of those booths a rather mismatched pair sat on comfy leather couches, talking quietly. One a mighty feline, the other meek prey.

"It's not unusual to feel like that. You're prey, it's wired up inside you somewhere.. That need to be dominated. To be stalked, to be hunted and attacked, to be captured. The thrill of the chase isn't just for predators. That's quite common really." The words rumbled out, cajoling a purr into something more meaningful.

"But I don't just wan-" The other voice was soft, timid and clearly very nervous.

"I know, I know. You don't just want the thrill of the chase, most prey get that rush just from stepping foot in here.." The cat lifts a paw, grey and white furred, fingers gesturing around him. "But you're different. You want more, don't you? You don't want to just be chased. You want to fulfil your purpose, you want to be the truest form of prey, you want to be consumed.. Right?"

The delicate voice returns. "R-right.."

"I can do that for you.. I can be your predator and you can be my prey. I will take you, claim you, make you serve me until I feel you are ready and then.." His rough tongue slips out, rich red against the grey fur of his muzzle as he licks his lips. "I will eat you.. Just tell me how you want it. I can be primal and savage, rend your flesh from bone with tooth and claw.. Or I could be modern, sophisticated, prepare you with knives and roast you up."

He grins, watching his prey and sniffing the air softly at the growing flush of adrenaline. "Just tell me how and offer yourself to me.."


To clarify on my character: I typically play as an anthropomorphic snow leopard. For those of you not in the know (Which is probably the majority) that means something akin to the creatures in Disney's Robin Hood or Zootopia. A big fluffy kitty that is half way between human and animal, walks upright, talks and is fully intelligent. If you've seen Bojack Horseman you know what I'm talking about. Sebastian St Clair, basically.

In this RP you can be either a prey species anthro, like a rabbit or a mouse (It doesn't have to be one of those) or a human. To my character they all count as prey. I will be a big, powerful predator seducing you and drawing out the desires you've had all your life, offering to bring to life the fantasies that have teased and tormented for as long as you can remember. Those fantasies are twisted and cruel, but you need them.

This will involve rough, bestial sex and anything else you'd like to include, it will end (Unless you want to play another character afterwards) when my character devours yours. I'm open to exactly how that happens, but it will happen in the end.

Kinks: BDSM, petplay, pain, anal, footplay, torture, snuff, cooking, vore, bodymods, amputation, all that sort of fun.

I am looking for someone who can play detailed and reasonably lengthy replies. I don't expect an essay, but I'm not going to have any interest if I get single line replies.



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 07:37PM by vookitty2 http://ift.tt/2hXqa4l

No comments:

Post a Comment