Saturday, December 31, 2016

[H] Logan Square Roommate wanted by 2/1! 2 min from Blue line!

Pictures: http://ift.tt/2hElfaQ

 

Hello hipsters and non-hipsters alike! :P I've got a room in a 2 bedroom apartment here in Logan Square, just off Milwaukee Ave, near the six corners intersection of Kimball/Milwaukee/Diversey. I'm looking to fill it by at least February 1st. Tons of space in this place! Queen size bedrooms and 2 living rooms, a kitchen, a back room and a breakfast nook. All of the common areas of the apartment are furnished with high quality furniture. Less than a 2 minute walk from the Logan Square blue line entrance on Spaulding! The location is killer, very close to the new Hopewell Brewery, Crown Liquors, Chiya Chai Cafe, The Walk In, Ryuu Asian BBQ, and the new Dill Pickle Food Co-op that will be open come summer. Quick walk to Cafe Con Leche, The Harding Tavern, Lost Lake and more! There are a ton of restaurants / bars within walking distance.

 

Not only is it close to the blue line, but it is next to a ton of bus lines as well, such as Belmont (24 hour Owl bus), Diversey bus, Fullerton bus, Kimball bus, and Milwaukee Ave bus. The apartment has a Walk Score on walkscore.com of 96! You do not need to rely on a car in this area at all. If you do drive though, the street parking on the block is all permit, so you will easily be able to find a parking space. There is even a 24 hour grocery store (Foodsmart) a block away from the apartment with all kinds of beer, spirits, and organic foods. There is a small washer and dryer in the unit, and there is also a laundromat right next to Foodsmart. The rent is $650, plus utilities. Hot water and cooking gas is included for free as well, so we only pay for Electric and the gas heat!

 

The apartment is a single house split up into 3 units, a small studio in the attic area, the downstairs unit, and then the unit upstairs, which would be ours. We also have a small shared yard for BBQs or just hanging out outside. The only thing odd about the apartment is the bedroom has no closet. However there are plenty of easy ways around that such as clothes rack, or just using a long rod, etc. There is also a hall closet right next to the room, so if you prefer, I could clear out that, and you could use it to store your clothes.

 

Now for a little bit about me: I'm a chill 25 year old dude who is a Chicago transplant. (Originally from Indianapolis suburbs) I've been in the city for 3 years, and work in the tech industry out in the suburbs right now. (Yuck.) I have a 7 year old pug dog, who you'd need to be comfortable living with. :) I'm in love with Chicago, I'm a big craft beer drinker, and I love checking out all of the great restaurants and other places this fantastic neighborhood / city has to offer. I love Logan Square, and I have been in the neighborhood since I moved here. I'm a big vinyl record collector and am big into indie and electronic music. I like riding my bike, going to the beach, and going to as many concerts and music festivals as I can afford!

 

My ideal roommate would:

Be clean Love dogs! Have a job (obviously) Very Sociable but also know when to just chill sometimes. Respectful Chill Be in their 20s.

 

The last picture is of the bedroom itself, If you're interested, shoot me an email with either the subject line "Craft Beer" or "Cocktails". This will decide where we meet up at when I show you the apartment. Send me a link to your Facebook as well. I'd really like to find someone to live with that is compatible with my personality, so tell me a bit about yourself and background. Look forward to hearing from you!

 

Looking for someone to move in by February 1st! Later is okay too if you will still be able to pay for the full month of rent.

 



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 04:40PM by karmapolice2k9 http://ift.tt/2itE2GR

No comments:

Post a Comment