Saturday, December 31, 2016

Me [29m] with my girlfriend [21F] of 4 years, she is threatening to leave me because of my "temper" after an altercation with her neighbor

Let me start by saying that this neighbor has been sneaky and passive aggressive to me the entire time I have been visiting my girlfriend. He complained about the "quality of my car" parked in front of my gf's house and sent a letter to me (certified mail) claiming that I am "ruining the neighborhood" and accused me of harboring illegal immigrants in my gf's home (perhaps because he thinks I am Hispanic? I am actually mixed race).

This neighbor also walks by the house at least ten times a day. My girlfriend refuses to call it what it is: harassment I think he is doing it to spy on me or intimidate me. I sometimes come out to my car and see him standing in his front yard looking at me with a strange look, perhaps he is racist or sexually attracted to me. What on earth is he doing?

The altercation happened recently (won't say exact time) where I was having a conversation with a friend in my gf's front yard as he was walking to his car which was parked in front of my gf's house and he (ahole neighbor) was walking by with his wife and two kids (they looked under the age of ten). He stopped and said something about me needing to take down my gf's xmas lights soon because he didn't want to live in the "barrio". I said "pal, I am talking to a friend here, can you give us a break?" He walked over to me in a threatening manner while his wife screamed at him to back down. He put his hands on me and pushed me backwards onto the lawn. My friend pushed him and screamed that he needed to leave. My girlfriend came out and started screaming like a lunatic at me, not the guy who pushed me. My friend tried to explain but she was saying "Oh greg, you always do this. You cannot get along with other people." The ahole neighbor started mumbling under his breath and then left. Two hours later, I am home with my gf cooking for her to make up and I hear a banging on the door and some screaming profanities. I had a knife in my hand and opened the door, so I could speak to him through the screen door. He was calling me all kinds of bad names. I was fed up, so I swung my screen door open, showed him the giant knife, told him to back down or I would kill him in front of his kids. He backed away and said he would call the police. My gf witnessed the incident from inside the house and started hitting me in the head and saying I am a crazy person. She told me to leave her house. I said "babe let me finish cooking for you" and she claimed to be afraid of me and acted like the knife was scary. I told her that this neighbor is a racist maniac harassing us and she acted crazy and told me "leave now I will call police on your a**" so I grabbed my bag and left. Almost afraid the neighbor would try to fight me in the street. She is texting me saying she wants to leave me forever and start dating a guy at her work place. What can I do?

tl;dr: My gf has a neighbor who has harassed me. It culminated in him physically attacking me, I threatened him with a knife and my gf went loco on me. What to do?



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 11:20PM by chasemethrowawaykdfh http://ift.tt/2hB0KbL

No comments:

Post a Comment