Saturday, December 31, 2016

24 [F4M] Anywhere (Oklahoma) - When Time Stands Still

About me: I like hot baths in the cold winter. I like hot tea all the time. I like coffee when I'm on the edge of desperation. I'd like to write, but never find the motivation. I bite my finger nails. I sing too much. I find it easy to day dream, but hard to achieve most dreams. Baking is relaxing. Cooking is rewarding. Dogs are better than cats. I have a kid. I prefer wine over beer. And gin is my liquor of choice. Cards against humanity is great, monopoly is masochistic, but I love it. I don't do laundry enough. I hate wearing socks. I like watching movies, but have many more on my list to see. I have brown eyes and brown hair. I have no piercings and 2.5 tattoos.

What I'm looking for: A connection. Whether platonic, romantic, sexual, professional. I just want to feel a connection with someone beyond brief interest. Someone that intrigues me and I do the same to them.



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 05:33PM by DandelionsAndLobster http://ift.tt/2hXbj9T

No comments:

Post a Comment