Saturday, December 31, 2016

What is a BM

Shout out to my husbands BM for acting like a raging jealous cunt. It's funny when I've done nothing but be civil to you then you feel the need to ask him if he really loves me, telling him he shouldn't be with me lol!! I understand girl, he knocked you up, you were a bitch the whole time, he ended up not being as attracted to you, whatever tf it was that made him not want you. But don't take it out on me because all I did was say I Do. While you're over there living with your grandma, being a hateful and spiteful human being, I am living life happy, satisfied, and loved. Getting my 🐱 😜 on the daily, cooking him bomb ass meals, getting my nails done, just being taken care of while taking good care of him and every single one of his needs so what you have to say about me obviously has no fucking impact on him! LMAO!! I pray you find peace and another nigga to knock your fat trailer trash ass up so maybe then you can focus on someone other then who your daughters father is with. Actually just focus on our baby girl because she doesn't need her mommy wasting energy like that.



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 05:03PM by ReptarsDaddy http://ift.tt/2itBDMo

No comments:

Post a Comment