Saturday, December 31, 2016

24/F New to Boston, looking to make some friends. Want to get drinks this Thursday (Jan 5th) at 7:30?

Hi! A bit about me: I'm 24, went to BU, but moved away for work. Just recently moved back and looking to make new friends! I'm a software developer by day, and like to spend my time cooking (I'm a bit of a foodie) and playing League. If you want to add a decent support main, I'm "The Silvery Fox".

I'm gay, and most of my friends are guys (but that doesn't mean that I'm not looking for lady friends too), so if you've always wanted to have that lesbian friend who can kick your ass at video games then help you pick up chicks, I'm your gal.

Want to get drinks at Cornwall's in Kenmore Square this Thursday at 7:30?



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 04:36PM by meoworawr http://ift.tt/2ipxBT0

No comments:

Post a Comment